No, Weaver Medical Center provides services to all patients, regardless of their insurance coverage and the patient’s ability to pay.
Yes, the sliding fee program allows for us to provide quality healthcare to you and your family with your income in mind.
Our sliding fee scale consists of categories with a set co-pay to be paid at the time of visit and discounted percentage from the total remainder of the balance.
It’s as simple as completing the application. Eligibility is based on gross income and your family size. To submit an application, please complete the application and bring proof of residency, proof of income, a valid identification card. The copay range is from $5-$70 and is due prior to your visit.
The following items are acceptable for submission of proof of residency:
- Valid and unexpired driver’s license or state-issued ID card
- A lease or proof of residency from the applicant’s landlord which contains the applicant’s current address and lease term.
- Current utility bill in the applicant’s name and current address
- Mortgage payment book and/or tax receipt
- Homestead exemption document
- Vehicle registration showing current address
- Voter’s registration card with current county residential address
- Notarized statement of Residency from who the applicant resides with, AND the person writing the letter must provide their residency
The following are acceptable proofs of income:
- Paycheck stubs
- Recent Income Tax Form (past year)
- Employment Verification (must be on letterhead)
- Social Security Benefits (SSI)
- Child Support
- Worker’s Compensation
- Veterans Benefits
The following are acceptable proofs of identification:
- State Driver’s License
- International Driver’s License
- Department of Corrections Photo ID
- State Issued ID card
Applicants must recertify annually. If the applicant’s financial status changes, we request that the information be updated prior to the next office visit.
An office visit is $75, without a discount applied.
Weaver Medical Center offers payment plans, which can be paid in installments monthly.
Your copay will be determined by your insurance company. Insurance coverage and copay amount will be verified at the time of the visit and the copay is to be paid at the time of the visit.